PRACTICE ROOM POLICIES
- Do not leave litter or belongings in any practice room when you leave.
- Be alert to safety considerations. If you suspect someone is abusing practice room use, report it to the guard on duty or to CU Public Safety at once, and leave the area. Be especially careful after hours.
- Do not alter, abuse, or otherwise mark any piano. Grand pianos should not be moved any more than necessary, and covers should be left in the closed position when you leave.
- When there is a wait for rooms, please limit your practice time to no more than one hour.
- Please report all problems with any practice rooms or pianos to the Music Performance Program (618 Dodge, or send an email to mpp [at] columbia.edu)
VIOLATIONS OF THESE POLICIES MAY RESULT IN REVOKED ACCESS