PRACTICE ROOM POLICIES
- Do not leave litter or belongings in any practice room when you leave.
- Be alert to safety considerations. If you suspect someone is up to no good, report it to the guard on duty or to CU Public Safety at once, and leave the area. Be especially careful after hours.
- Do not alter, abuse, or otherwise mark any piano. Grand pianos should not be moved any more than necessary, and covers should be left in the closed position when you leave.
- When there is a wait for rooms, please limit your practice time to no more than one hour.
- Please report all problems with any practice room to the Music Department Office (621 Dodge, or send email to amg59 [at] columbia.edu and report problems with pianos directly to pianotechnician [at] columbia.edu
VIOLATIONS OF THESE POLICIES MAY COST YOU YOUR ACCESS!